Tuesday, November 14, 2006


Interrupt Based Click Transceiver


I just merged my rx and tx code into a single interrupt based click transceiver.. When I started the networking code, the biggest problem was lack of documentation..

Thanks to Thomas, Benn, and Kerry, I was able to get some up to date information on the current internet0 and click implementations.. It turns out that things have changed since this document was put together. the following is the scheme that I used to encode a byte in clicks:



The test modules have a red and green led and send a test byte to a second board which flashes the green led on success and red led on a read error.. I'll try to add some more documentation in the next few days.. But for now you can download the board, schematic, and code for the test modules.. I'm releasing them under the GPL which allows you to modify and redistribute them, free of charge..

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

I just updated the code.. It no longer polls for button presses.. It is now 99% interrupt driven.. (I now need a timer driven delay scheme to make it 100%)

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home